Google SAS Search

Add to Google

Monday, September 26, 2005

A New SAS Blog To Check Out

It used to be that you could not find many resources for SAS on the web. Except for SAS-L and the odd university stuff, there just wasn't much out there. Thankfully, that's changing. For the SAS novice there is now more SAS related material on-line than ever before. Here's a new SAS blog that's aimed at spreading some SAS knowledge. Take a moment and check it out. And maybe even show some support with a comment or two. . . :)

SAS programming from scratch - by STANSI

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this, Stephen, much obliged. I'll do my best to update it regularly, but I know you won't find it useful for a while, since I am starting "from scratch" with the basics. I hope that beginners will find it useful though.

    ReplyDelete